Youspot and YouTube Music offer a dynamic duo of music solutions for your PC. Youspot simplifies the process of adding YouTube tracks to your Spotify playlists with just two clicks, saving you time and effort. On the other hand, YouTube Music can seamlessly transform into a desktop application, rivaling popular platforms like Spotify and eliminating the need for browser-based access. Moreover, the step-by-step guide makes this transition easy, from browser opening to installing the YouTube Music Web or YouSpot Chrome Extension.
That ensures a smooth music streaming experience right from your PC. Both Youspot and YouTube Music provide user-friendly tools to integrate music into your digital life without complex installations, offering a more enjoyable and hassle-free listening experience. Further, groove to your favorite tunes effortlessly.
To set up YouTube Music as a desktop application on your PC through web browsers, you can create a seamless experience by turning it into a Progressive Web App (PWA). Thus, follow these steps for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge:
1. Using Google Chrome:
1. Firstly, open your preferred web browser on your PC.
2. Visit the official Chrome Web Store or the Firefox Add-ons Store.
3. Afterwards, search for "YouTube Music Web Extension."
4. Once you locate the extension, click "Add to Chrome" or "Add to Firefox" to start the installation.
5. After installation, click the YouTube Music icon in the upper-right corner of your browser to open the application. If not signed in, log in using your Google account credentials.
6. Alternatively, you can even install the below YouTube to Spotify Extension.
2. Using Microsoft Edge:
1. Begin by opening Microsoft Edge on your computer.
2. Afterwards, you need to visit the YouTube Music website.
3. Click the app icon at the top-right, inside the search bar (next to the 'A' icon).
4. Select "Install."
5. If a permission modal appears, choose the appropriate option. And then click "Allow" to proceed with the installation.
6. If installing it doesn’t work well for you, then try the below provided YouTube to Spotify Extension.
3. Using Youspot (YouTube to Spotify Extension):
1. Click the “Add to Chrome” button.
2. Then, click the “Add Extension” button on your screen.
3. Locate the “Puzzle” icon, often situated on the right-hand side of the Chrome bar.
4. Ensure the (Youspot) Youtube to Spotify extension has a blue pin next to its name, "Spotify Playback Speed."
5. Play music on YouTube, and it will consequently duplicate the tune's URL.
6. You'll be provoked to add the song to any of your open Spotify playlists. If you don't have a playlist, you can make one or select your favored YouTube playlist to Spotify to add the song.
7. Remember, this process applies equally to both YouSpot Edge and YouSpot Firefox web browsers.
After completing this YouTube to Spotify Chrome Extension installation process. Then, both YouTube Music and Youspot will be easily accessible among your installed apps, offering a smooth music experience on your PC.
Uninstalling Youspot is a straightforward process and can be completed in a few simple steps. If you've previously installed the Youspot extension but wish to remove it from your browser, here's how to do it:
1. For Google Chrome:
1. Firstly, you need to open Google Chrome on your computer.
2. Click on the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner of the browser to open the menu.
3. Hover your cursor over "More tools" in the dropdown menu.
4. Further, in the submenu, select the "Extensions" icon.
2. For Microsoft Edge:
1. Launch Microsoft Edge on your computer.
2. Click on the three horizontal dots in the upper-right corner of the browser to open the menu.
3. Scroll down and select "Extensions" from the menu.
3. Uninstalling Youspot:
1. In the Extensions or Add-ons page (depending on your browser), locate the Youspot extension in the list of installed extensions. Moreover, you should see the Youspot extension listed with its name and icon.
2. Next to the Youspot extension, there is typically a "Remove" or "Uninstall" button. Click on this button. Remember, this process is not equally applicable to YouSpot Firefox and YouSpot Edge web browsers.
1. A confirmation dialogue will appear, asking if you want to remove the extension. Click "Remove" to uninstall “Youspot” YouTube to Spotify Chrome Extension.
For Microsoft Edge Users:
1. A confirmation dialogue will also appear, asking if you want to remove the YouTube to Spotify Edge extension. Further, you need to click "Remove" to uninstall Youspot.
2. After confirming the removal, the Youspot extension will be uninstalled from your browser. That’s how you can remove YouTube to Spotify Edge extension.
Setting up YouTube Music on your PC via web browsers, along with the Youspot Chrome extension, is a user-friendly and seamless process that enhances your music experience. These tools provide a convenient way to add YouTube tracks to your Spotify playlists and transform YouTube Music into a desktop application, all without the need for complex installations.
Besides, uninstalling these extensions is clear, guaranteeing a problem-free listening experience. Whether you are inclined toward Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, this guide improves on the interaction, making it simple to score to your number one tunes straightforwardly from your work area program.